Sunday, January 8, 2012

Sunday Says...

Sundays are my day to talk about whatever I want... a quote, an article I read... just something. :) Today, I wanted to use a proverb. ;)

This is such a great quote, right? Sort of reminds you of Thumper's sound words when he said:

It's good advice and something I strive to teach my own children. Do you have any great proverbs?


chickangell said...

Very nice! My favorite saying is "reach for the star and if you only hit the moon at least you are still in space." Not sure it is a proverb per se, but it is a really great bit of advice to give everyone! Can't figure out who said it first, and it gets used a lot.... so does that make it a proverb?

Linda said...

A proverb is, "A short pithy saying in general use, stating a general truth or piece of advice." So, yeah, I'd say so. ;)